List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Linux/AXP installation application note
From:       "Gerard Hickey" <hickey () alphapower ! com>
Date:       1997-05-30 16:51:12

A number of people have been asking for a copy of the application
note that is being written about installing Linux on Alpha machines.
Instead of trying to get copies out to people and notify when there
have been substantial changes (I only have so much time--and really
not enough of it!) have been made, I have put the document as it
stands out on the web. I will try to dump the file out to the web
every day until it is done. It can be found at:

http://www.alphapower.com/Support/Appnotes/

I am slowly working on support pages, but the bulk of them reside
only on the staging area. If you go to the home page, you will not
find any way of getting to the support area. So please make sure you
get at least the "Support" part on the URL.

Comments and questions are welcome. You can contact me via email or
phone. Which ever is most convenient.
--
Gerard Hickey                 hickey@alphapower.com
Nekotech Technical Services   Voice: +1 603 926 0300

Nekotech is a provider of high end servers based on the
Digital Alpha chipset. Nekotech's home page can be reached
at http://www.alphapower.com/

Nekotech currently has a number of Digital AlphaStation machines
available. These systems are straight from Digital and are the
cheapest available machines on the net. Please visit our home
page for more information.