List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Re: axp-diff-2.0+2
From:       "David Mosberger-Tang" <davidm () AZStarNet ! com>
Date:       1996-06-28 15:27:39

  Olaf> Hello, I tried your diff +2, but it hangs my Noname at boot
  Olaf> time with a endless scrolling LCA:... (my 771 is to fast :-) )
  Olaf> Do you have any hints how to solve the problem?

OK, I found the problem: I changed the linker command line since I
wanted to be able to use the same command line for ECOFF and ELF.  It
_looked_ like the ECOFF binutils did the right thing, but somehow, the
binary doesn't come out right.  ELF works fine though.  Oh, well, for
now, just ignore the part of the patch that deletes vmlinux.lds and
changes the linker command line.  I'll put up a corrected patch
sometime soon.

Sorry about that.

	--david