List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    XEmacs-19.13 binary distribution
From:       "Jay Estabrook - Alpha Migration Tools - LINUX Project" <jestabro () brillig ! amt ! ta
Date:       1996-04-26 12:06:48

OK, I've made available a binary distribution of XEmacs-19.13 for Linux-Alpha
on gatekeeper.dec.com, in:

	pub/Dec/Linux-Alpha/X11/axpbin-xemacs-19.13.tgz

Note that this XEmacs installs to the /usr/local subdirectories.

It may not appear on gatekeeper until later today (Thursday) or tomorrow,
as I'm uncertain as to the mirroring schedule from our local internal site.

Good luck with it; let me know of any problems. I hope to have a set of
source patches for public consumption soon...

--Jay++

  American Non Sequitur Society: we don't make sense, but we do like pizza...

Jay A Estabrook                         Alpha Migration Tools
Mailstop: TAY1-2                        (DTN) 227-4202
Digital Equipment Corp.                 (external) (508) 952-4202
151 Taylor Street                       enet: jestabro@amt.tay1.dec.com
Littleton, MA 01460-1407                decnet: tallis::jestabro