List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    new Milo sources.
From:       "Ka'plaagh  25-Apr-1996 0952 +0100" <rusling () rdgeng ! enet ! dec ! com>
Date:       1996-04-25 10:54:45

All,
	just a few tidy ups for Milo.   There are new sources (and
some new images) on gatekeeper.   The sources are milo-1.3.94.tgz and
these now include the full set of tools needed to build milo.   So,
you do not need milo-tools-*.tar.gz anymore.   I also added in David
Mosberger-Tangs ESC cancels autoboot/reboot countdown patch and
removed autoboot when it follows reboot.  The most major-ish change
was to move the main body of Milo up to 0xfffffc0000500000 well out
of the way of the kernel and the compressed version of Milo.   This
was done because it became possible to build in enough drivers to
make Milo large enough to overlap itself and other things.   I must
write a hackers guide which describes the sequence of actions when
Milo boots.

Dave

David A Rusling				Principal Engineer
European Semiconductor Applications	Digital Equipment Co Ltd.,
	Engineering			PO Box 121,
					Imperial Way,
					Worton Grange
Linux, StrongArm, Alpha, PCI		Reading RG2 0TU
					Tel: UK-(0)1734-204380
					Fax: UK-(0)1734-203133