List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Re: Cabriolet, TGA, Redhat.
From:       "Erik Troan" <ewt () redhat ! com>
Date:       1996-01-26 22:14:42

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Steven D Cook wrote:

> 	Just last night I got Linux 1.3.57(compiled for Cab w/TGA by Jay
> Estabrook) working using Blade 0.3.  I am still interested in the RedHat version
> because right now I have about 30 floppies tied up with the install disks.  A CD
> would be so much handier.

If you have the kernel, you're all set. Just put it on an ext2 floppy
and use that for your boot disk (nothing else is needed).

As we just announced on cola (which hasn't been approved yet), Red Hat
2.1/AXP will be available in about 7 days (that's a guess, I haven't
asked the person getting it done). It has far more packages and features
then the Beta.

Erik