List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Question of Linux/Alpha AXP (Jensen)
From:       "Gabriel Epeldegui" <epedegu () inf ! utfsm ! cl>
Date:       1996-01-17 15:15:37

    I would like to know if for the next machine AXP150 DECchip 21064 I can
to install LINUX.
   I have a distribution redhat (only base distribution) I can use this
distribution , what do I need ? I can aplicate this distribution over my
machine.
   What i do first to begin installation of Linux in Alpha AXP150 ?
 Note: The primary OS is WINNT, i need install Linux sharing disk with this
 OS.
    I readed the Alpha-Linux FAQ, but i did not understand well how should
install it. I think this FAQ suppose who i have installed the system with Linux
(or Unix), but the problem is that this kind of machine can't boot from
floppy disks.

Thanks in advance.

Gabriel.