List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    svgalib and svgalib toys
From:       "Erik Troan" <ewt () redhat ! com>
Date:       1995-12-12 14:28:43

I got svgalib 1.2.9 working on Red Hat/AXP and I've placed the binaries
and source packages on ftp.redhat.com.

I've also made available some games (koules and vga_cardpack) which
illustrate still some problems with svgalib on the Alpha. If anyone
cares to look into these problems, I'd appreciate it.

In the meantime, koules plays nicely ;-)

Erik