List:       axis-user-ja
Subject:    Re: Eclipse versions in Axis2 trunk are not available in eclipse
From:       Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-31 10:17:47

I've replaced the Eclipse dependencies with artifacts available from
Maven central and the Axis2 build (trunk and 1.5 branch) no longer
relies on the Eclipse repository. I will also do an attempt to
eliminate the java.net repository. If that succeeds, the build would
only use Maven central (except for snapshots), which would guarantee
the long term stability of the build.

Andreas