List:       axis-user
Subject:    axis fault Error in extracting message properties
From:       Håkon_Sagehaug <Hakon.Sagehaug () bccs ! uib ! no>
Date:       2009-03-31 12:58:40

Hi all

First of all I realize this is a difficult error to figure out, but I'm all
out of options so maybe some of you knows what to to.

I've got a service that is throwing a fault message if something wrong
happens, defined as an element like this

<xsd:element name="ProjectMngtFault">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="ProjectManagementFault"
type="xsd:string"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

And the message definition looks like this

<wsdl:message name="ProjectmanagementFaultMessage">
    <wsdl:part name="fault" element="tns:ProjectMngtFault">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>

When it is thrown I always get this info line in the log

[INFO] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error in extracting message properties

and then tomcat(v.6) is returning some HTML saying

"The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request."

I've got no problem when my service don't need to throw the exception, and
made other services that have error handling and never experienced this
before, so I was wondering if anyone of you could guide me towards a
solution

Using axis2 1.4.1

cheers, Håkon

--