List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: The WS Crazy Train!
From:       "Brennan Spies" <brennanspies () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2008-04-30 4:22:50

Steve,

That's an interesting suggestion! Actually I do write for a "techno blog" at
http://www.ajaxonomy.com, mostly because I know the guy who started the
site. He's been bugging me lately to write more, because I have been busy
with my own OS project. Maybe a series on web services would be a good place
to start.

You're right about the dearth of WS books lately...which is surprising. I
would have thought that Manning or O'Reilly would have something more in the
pipeline in the way of "general purpose" web services books. Hopefully Mr.
Monson-Haefel will do a refresh of his book on web services. That I would
buy...

Brennan