List:       axis-user
Subject:    Reg passing values dynamically to web service
From:       Thamizh <tcegrid () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2008-04-29 13:16:25

Hi,

I have deployed the web service using .jws method. Now I wanted to change those into \
.wsdd method.

Can I pass dynamic values to web service using web service deployment descriptor. If \
so can you please tell me How?

E.g String licenseServer="mgr@chn.com" . This mgr@chn.com needs to be passed \
dynamically using wsdd.

Regards,
Thamizhannal P

 Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on  Best of Yahoo! \
Groups.