List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: thousands of axis2 threads
From:       "Michael Lambert" <macflecknoe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-28 17:19:59

Im definately going to try Norris... and I appreciate your help. I
wasnt cleanuping up anything before and now I have altered the code to
at least cleanup the client.  I was hoping that there would be some
documented way to cleanly terminate the connection that i was missing
but perhaps there isnt. I will certainly fall back to doing what is
described in the thread you sent if what i have done doesnt resolve my
problem.