List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: create Java base Web service client
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Jos=C3=A9_Ferreiro?=" <jose.ferreiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-28 8:44:18

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hello Ashish,

I am myself using axis 1.x. and there is a folder with examples on the
binary distribution.
And it is the same for Axis2.

You may start downloading the binary distribution here (
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_2/download.html#std-bin):

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/quickstartguide.html

This web side wwill be also useful for you:

http://wso2.org/projects/axis2/java

Have a nice day.

José