List:       axis-user
Subject:    RE: [Axix2] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement value
From:       "Ted Jones" <Tjones () metamatrix ! com>
Date:       2007-03-31 16:55:52

That is how Axis2 generated the schema in my wsdl. I have a POJO (Cell)
which has a field (Value) of type Object. Here is the schema generated
by Axis2 that seems to be causing the issue:

<xs:element name="Cell" type="ax21:Cell" />
<xs:complexType name="Cell">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="value" type="xs:anyType" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

This cell element is used in the response and the stub tries to compare
it's namespace (http://helper.mywebservice.soap.widget.com/xsd) to
create a QName to compare to the "value" element which uses the
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" namespace and causes the "Unexpected
subelement value" exception.

Here is my POJO:

public class Cell {

	protected java.lang.Object value;

	public java.lang.Object getValue() {
		return value;
	}

	public void setValue(java.lang.Object value) {
		this.value = value;
	}
}

I have also attached my full wsdl.