List:       axis-user
Subject:    WSDL2Java and ExtensionMapper location
From:       Carlos Ribeiro <carlos.ribeiro () multicert ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 15:16:24

Hi,

I'm having problems with the WSDL2Java script. In my WSDL I have :

            attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
            targetNamespace="http://aaa.bbb.ccc">

If I don't specify the ns2p argument of WSDL2Java, all schema classes go
to the package "ccc.bbb.aaa", which is correct. However, when I specify
"ns2p http://aaa.bbb.ccc=foo.bar" all classes are stored in the package
"foo.bar", except ExtensionMapper, which is still in "ccc.bbb.aaa". How
do I make ExtensionMapper to be stored in "foo.bar" package, along with
the other generated classes ?

Thanks,
Carlos