List:       axis-user
Subject:    Second stub call returns Connection Reset
From:       "Gerry Myers" <gerry () aztechnology ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 15:38:10

I've searched this mailing list and haven't found this mentioned the way it's
happening to me.  Sorry if it's redundant.

I have a standard Java class (not a servlet) sitting on the Tomcat v5.5.9
server.  I'm using Java 1.5.  I used the Installation Guide, User's Guide, and
WSDL2Java to generate the client-side stubs for that class.  The stub classes
work fine for one call only.  The second call across the stub returns a
"java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset" and Tomcat shuts down.  I get
one good call with a correct value returned and then I get the exception.

I've tried changing the scope (request, session, or application) in the server-
config.wsdd file but it behaves the same.  It also doesn't matter whether I
make two calls within the client program or if I make a single call within the
client program but run the client program twice.  The second call fails.

The Tomcat logs show no errors or exceptions or any explaination for why it
shuts down.  The second call doesn't get to my server-side class but fails
somewhere within Tomcat or Axis.  Thank you.