List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: xmlbeans
From:       Ben Anderson <benanderson.us () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 22:13:31

yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for.  That's simple enough.  I
didn't know about Castor.  Perhaps I'll try out  your
XMLBeanSerialier, Jonathon.  That leads to me another question - maybe
it's best for an xml list, but does anyone prefer castor or xmlbeans
(or jaxb or jaxme)?  I would lean towards xmlbeans just because it's
an apache project, but I haven't used either yet.  I imagine they are
all viable.  I'll probably just go with castor since the Serializer's
are already in axis' codebase.
Thanks,
Ben