List:       axis-dev
Subject:    Re: wsdd implementation
From:       "James M Snell" <jasnell () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 15:37:26

Sam, I'd committed stuff in the past only to have stuff overwritten
without abandon one too many times... I was actually waiting to commit
once you and Glen slowed down on commiting the new message stuff.
Anyway... thanks for doing the commit.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)