List:       axis-dev
Subject:    Re: question about relation between soap engine and transport listene	r
From:       "Doug Davis" <dug () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 20:38:41

That is very possible to do and I suspect that some people will want to do
just
that.  Most of the pieces of Axis will be pluggable so that people can (and
will)
write their own versions.  What we ship though needs to handle most cases
and since right now Axis only talks HTTP what's there makes the most sense.
As we add more Transport Listeners I think we might do exactly what you're
suggesting.
-Dug

Dirk Reinshagen_C <DReinshagen_C@zaplet.com> on 02/27/2001 03:23:20 PM