List:       axis-dev
Subject:    Re: Multiple RPCs
From:       "Doug Davis" <dug () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:58:16

You didn't understand what I meant - I didn't say keep it because
it's written - but rather if the issue is that it's too complicated to
consider
then having code that solves it in a clear fashion proves that it's not too
complicated.
BTW - if after you talk with the other spec writers and they agree that
they never intended it to be used that way - and *don't* want it used
that way then perhaps we should ask for the spec-writer-group to
produce another version of the spec to clear these things up.  There
are a ton of open issues and if they really don't want people to
explore the open issues then they should have been more explicit.
(Yes, I know XP is coming, but for now we're working on SOAP and trying
to understand what the "intent" of the voter, er, spec writer was).
-Dug

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 01/30/2001 11:28:47 AM