List:       axis-dev
Subject:    [Axis] New mailling list
From:       "Sam Ruby" <rubys () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 16:05:08

Yuhichi Nakamura wrote:

> Dug,
> You are required to add [Axis xxx] so that others do not miss
> the topic.

This is a good indication that it is time to split the mailing list.  I've
gone ahead and created an axis-dev mailing list.  I've pre-subscribed those
that are current committers (if you are on this list, you should see this
message twice).

I've also redirected the axis cvs messages to the new mailing list.

The subscription process is the same as for the soap-dev mailing list,
simply s/soap/axis/.

- Sam Ruby