List:       axis-dev
Subject:    Re: [Axis2] Data binding attachments support (was: CHAT LOG : 2006-03-29)
From:       "Davanum Srinivas" <davanum () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 13:53:58

Sanjiva,

May be i am missing something...the difference in my mind is a person
implementing a databinding layer should be able to access the
attachements without having to build the om tree. straight from stax
to java objects with no om and use whatever they need to store the
attachments byte arrays or data handlers or some databinding specific
construct.

-- dims