List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    Re: RE : [Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.3.1 RC2
From:       "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dushshantha.chandaradasa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-17 6:16:13

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi Carl,

I tried generating code from the axis2 java latest nightly build for
Calculator.wsdl in the <AXIS2C_SVN_HEAD>\test\resources\wsdl folder.  I got
the service and client working  fine.  I used RC2 Windows Binary. If you can
provide a sample wsdl to regenerate your problem, We can test it and see
whether the problem exists.

regards,
Dushshantha

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Lefrancois, Carl <
Carl.Lefrancois@axa-canada.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did an SVN update today while trying to debug a problem with
> axutil_stream_write and my WSDL2C generated stub got an access violation
> during the stub create call.
>
> The fault line was the call to free(ptr) in util\src\allocator.c:
>
> void AXIS2_CALL
> axutil_allocator_free_impl(
> axutil_allocator_t * allocator,
> void *ptr)
> {
> free(ptr);
> }
>
> Reverting to version 1.3.0 makes the crash go away.
>
> I'm assuming the latest SVN revision is the same code as 1.3.1 RC2!
>
> HTH
> Carl

[Attachment #3 (text/html)]

Hi Carl,<br><br>I tried generating code from the axis2 java latest nightly build for \
Calculator.wsdl in the &lt;AXIS2C_SVN_HEAD&gt;\test\resources\wsdl folder.&nbsp; I \
got the service and client working&nbsp; fine.&nbsp; I used RC2 Windows Binary. If \
you can provide a sample wsdl to regenerate your problem, We can test it and see \
class="gmail_quote">On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Lefrancois, Carl &lt;<a \
href="mailto:Carl.Lefrancois@axa-canada.com">Carl.Lefrancois@axa-canada.com</a>&gt; \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, \
204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"> Hello,<br>
I did an SVN update today while trying to debug a problem with<br>
axutil_stream_write and my WSDL2C generated stub got an access violation<br>
during the stub create call.<br>
The fault line was the call to free(ptr) in util\src\allocator.c:<br>
void AXIS2_CALL<br>
axutil_allocator_free_impl(<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;axutil_allocator_t * allocator,<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;void *ptr)<br>
{<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;free(ptr);<br>
}<br>
Reverting to version 1.3.0 makes the crash go away.<br>
I&#39;m assuming the latest SVN revision is the same code as 1.3.1 RC2!<br>
HTH<br>
Carl<br>
-----Message d&#39;origine-----<br>