List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    Antwort: Re: Re: problems with ws and corba call in one client
From:       Juergen Haeussler <juergen.haeussler () wieland ! de>
Date:       2007-06-22 6:55:39

Hi Sahan,

does this mean, I do not have to report the problem in jira as Dinesh
Premalal adviced me to?

Thanks,

Jürgen Häußler (IT/Hae)

IF - Fertigungsleitsysteme, Anwendungsintegration, Web-Anwendungen

Tel.: +49 (0)731 944-6118

             "Sahan Gamage"
             <sahans@gmail.com
             >                                                          An
                                             "Apache AXIS C User List"
             22.06.2007 06:38                <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                       Re: Re: problems with ws and
              "Apache AXIS C                 corba call in one client
                User List"
             <axis-c-user@ws.a
                pache.org>

Hi Juergen,

Seems like the option we used is deprecated in the new Win32 API and I
don't see the requirement of that setting as well. So I have commented out
that line for now in the svn HEAD. (r549705).

Thanks
-sahan