List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    Re: Memory Leak?
From:       Tomaz_Rotovnik <tomaz.rotovnik () uni-mb ! si>
Date:       2005-10-27 8:43:57

Hi Anders

I'm using Axis C client, but I suppose that the memory leaks are the same
right? I already tried with putting delete statements into destructor
classes but they are never called if I use free(pRAPP), where pRAPP is
setReturnAddPointsParameter*. So should I use delete instead of free? I'm a
little bit confused, because Management Guide about De-allocation Semantics
talks about usage of free statements.

In case of deserialazing received parameters from web server I think that
statement "new"  is used also for allocating basic types XSD_DOUBLE or
XSD_LONG. If is this true then this should be also deleted in destructor,
right?

Best regards

Tomaz