List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    Re: AXIS C++ installation problem,axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
From:       bhanu prakash <bpvanjaku () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 4:32:48

Hi Nithya and vijay,

Thanks for your replies. I tried installing xerces
2.2.0 instead of 2.6.0. When I am testing with the
sample client and server programs, it is working
correctly. But when I am trying to access WSDL links
from http://localhost:3000/axis/ (OR)
http://localhost:3000/axis, It is not giving anything.

Thanks again for your replies,
Bhanu