List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    RE: Document Literal Support
From:       "Kenneth F. Krutsch" <ken () krutsch ! com>
Date:       2005-02-16 21:40:05

Carsten:

OK, so I'm an idiot...  I went back to recreate the issue step-by-step and
realized that what I neglected to do last time was SHUTDOWN Apache, copy in
the new libaxiscpp_mod2.so and then restart Apache.  I was running the 1.4
SO module and, hence, was receiving SOAP version mismatch errors.

Sorry...

Ken