List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    Re: Array serialization?
From:       Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-10 10:04:08

> Do I assume we need a complex class copy constructor creating then i.e. new
> JIRA ?

If client application code need to assign or clone complex objects, we
may need them.

Going by the C++ principles, I think that is the correct thing to do.
Else, as we have seen in this case, client application code will have
problems if it is not written in the expected manner. I guess it is
too restrictive to have limits on how to write the client code. If we
have copy construcrtors, we may not have such restrictions.

Thanks,
Samisa...