List:       axis-c-dev
Subject:    [Axis2] Removing MACROS form headerfiles.
From:       Dinesh Premalal <xydinesh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 9:51:46

Hi,
  As we observed, ops structures lead to a considerable performance
  hit and It may lead to binary compatibility issues that may
  difficult to resolve. Therefor We are in a process of dropping those
  ops structures from the Axis2/C code base.

  Without ops structures , I could see that MACROS have no longer any
  use. I would like to propose to remove MACROS from header files.

  any comments please ?

thanks,
Dinesh
--