List:       axis-c-dev
Subject:    Re: Latest cvs code server side fails
From:       Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysinghe () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-26 3:07:11

BTW the client crashes on Linux with the output:
execution break
m_pMsg==NULL
Segmentation fault

When invoked with Axis C++ service as end point. This crash is nothing to do with the client, but
the service does not respond.
We got to make client not to segfault when the error is at server side. Otherwise users get
confused thinking that the client is crashing.
(I am sure that client side works because I tested with Axis Java service)

Samisa...