List:       avro-dev
Subject:    When and how should we remove lang/py3?
From:       Michael Smith <michael () smith-li ! com>
Date:       2020-04-30 12:20:30

 Previous emails on this list have discussed the "why" questions. But when
and how should we go about it? Could 1.10 be the last avro release to
include avro-python3? This would allow us to play a little less ticket
tennis with folks reporting bugs (can you reproduce this in "the other"
python library?) and focus all our effort into one python implementation.

What do you think?