List:       avro-dev
Subject:    [NOTICE] jira lockdown
From:       Sean Busbey <busbey () apache ! org>
Date:       2016-04-23 4:30:55

Hi folks!

Just a quick heads-up that the ASF JIRA is currently locked down to
counter a spam attack. Unfortunately, this lock down prevents our
normal open-policy that allows anyone with a JIRA account to create,
assign, and comment on issues.

If you are caught up in this, please drop me a note either on or off
list with your JIRA user name and I'll get you added to a formal JIRA
role so that you can interact with the Avro project.

-Sean