List:       avispa-users
Subject:    [Avispa-users] Any solution to verify integrity of a number?
From:       mohamed slim ben mahmoud <slim.ben.mahmoud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-14 8:27:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I am searching for a way to verify the integrity of an exchanged data
between two entities with AVISPA. I know there is no "integrity" goal
(either in CAS+ nor HPLSL) but I was wondering if there is any tip to bypass
this issue using the secrecy or authentication goal (may be with the use of
public keys...). Anyone has been confronted to this?

Regards.

--
Mohamed Slim BEN MAHMOUD