List:       avispa-users
Subject:    Re: [Avispa-users] if else issue at avispa
From:       Laurent Vigneron <laurent.vigneron () loria ! fr>
Date:       2010-12-07 7:36:58

Dear Oğuz,

The left-hand side of transitions are conditions, so this is easy to
simulate an if then else.
Here is an example corresponding to:
if Var1 = Var2 then SND(Answer1) else SND(Answer2)

1a. State = 1
    /\ Var1 = Var2
    /\ RCV(Message') =|>
    State':= 2
    /\ SND(Answer1)
1b. State = 1
    /\ Var1 /= Var2        % or: not(Var1 = Var2)
    /\ RCV(Message') =|>
    State':= 3
    /\ SND(Answer2)

Best regards,