List:       avispa-users
Subject:    [Avispa-users] ECDSA
From:       ralph-avispa () ralphholz ! de (ralph-avispa at ralphholz ! de)
Date:       2008-02-28 16:49:35

Hi,

> I am attaching the protocol i ma working on. if u can provide any kind of
> help i will be highly obliged.

I am afraid that was the paper introducing the protocol. You did not say where
the difficulties lie - and you can hardly expect us to do the modelling for
you.

I suggest you read the AVISPA docs and find out whether the security
constraints allow you to model the protocol. Then give it a shot - you are
welcome to ask if you run into difficulties.

Ralph

--
Honestly.