List:       avispa-users
Subject:    [Avispa-users] TypeFlaw for Yahalom
From:       vladimir_pasca () yahoo ! com (Pasca Vladimir)
Date:       2008-02-27 10:35:23

Hello,

I tried to catch the type flaw attack for the Yahalom protocol (New fresh symmetric \
session key is "replaced" by concatenating the two nonces Kab=Na.Nb). I tries \
different ways:

* I've considered all the variables (local) as messages [Kab,Na,Nb];

*I've considered a message exchange between the parties and then give a form for that \
message. In the role server for example [ ... RCV_B(Msg') /\ Msg' = B.{A.Na'.Nb'}_Kb \
... =|> ...] where Na,Nb declared as text.

*I've tried every time when the Na.Nb is send to send  Nab = Na.Nb. Where Nab, Na, Nb \
are text (them verified with -untyped or -notype) and the messages.

*In all of the above I've tried with the parenthesis [ (Na.Nb) instead of Na.NB ] \
with the same results.

Best Regards,
Vladimir.