List:       avalon-users
Subject:    Re[2]: Log4J support testing
From:       Anton Tagunov <atagunov () mail ! cnt ! ru>
Date:       2003-05-29 18:08:21

Hello Peter!

PS> Hi Anton,

PS> I will try to test your code as soon as possible. Unfortunately at this
PS> moment I am fighting other problems in fortress. I hope I won't regret
PS> my choice.

Ok, a very familiar situation (to be in a fix about time, not
about fortress :-)

Maybe you'll just send me one of your log4j conf files?

The truth is I'm in a fix too, in such a fix, I don't even
have time to dig a sample conf file from the distribution,
but if you send me one maybe I'll test that part of code.

- Anton

P.S. will try to help you with your other problems if I can.
Seems I'm quite familiar with fortress guts by now :-)