List:       avalon-dev
Subject:    [Avalon Castle] Refactoring
From:       "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)"
Date:       2004-03-29 16:12:38

As an anarchist I started to extract work from my own convictions and
decided to go on with LS's proposal - at least in Castle.

Haven't uploaded any code yet, but very happy with the results. It's really
smarter to build a container just paying attention to its core concern:
components. Everything else like configuration, meta, repository should be
in a second stage.

Details on this:
http://jroller.com/comments/hammett?anchor=castle_microkernel

Its in movement, not is written in stone and feedback are welcome.

regards,
hammett