List:       avalon-dev
Subject:    [merlin] 3.3 Release Schedule/HTTP facility
From:       Timothy Bennett <exterminatorx () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-03-26 17:13:37

Steve,

Now that I've got lots of time on my hands, I'm going to bear down and
nail down a more complete solution for the HTTP facility in order for us
to have something of the notion of an HTTP-driven service
(servlet-as-component) for Merlin.

With that in mind, what does the release schedule for 3.3 look like, so
that I can hopefully plan the HTTP facility around that?

Regards,
Timothy