List:       avalon-dev
Subject:    RE: [merlin] no output in 3.3-SNAPSHOT
From:       "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.Farr () am ! sony ! com>
Date:       2004-03-24 18:36:53

Yes.  Though it should be pretty recent.  I did a cvs update last night.

I can't easily do anything with cvs at the moment due to firewall
restrictions.  Once we everything in svn, that should go away. :)

> > Want me to open something in JIRA?
>
> Not yet.
>
> Lets' figure out the problem. Feels like your installation is not
> completely up-to-date. Normally an avalon:update will make sure
> everything is updated (config files, bin scripts, system jars etc.).

I'll try that.  It may also be easier to debug this when I get home and am
working within my own network.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM