List:       avalon-dev
Subject:    RE: Why do Excalibur collection classes not use JDK Collections framework?
From:       "Christopher Randall" <crandall () tivre ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 21:56:17

Well, you answered my questions...they were mostly targeted to the Buffer classes, \
which look like they could be retrofitted to implement Collection interfaces. But, \
since, as you said, they run much better without implementing the List interface, it \
probably makes the most sense as it is.

Thanks,
Chris