List:       avalon-dev
Subject:    RE: Instrument questions
From:       <Vincent.TENCE () gemplus ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 20:33:29

Everything in both altrmi and instrument works fine.
After a quite long timeout, the altrmi code on the client returns
from setHostContext() and throws an Exception.
The problem is within the Tomcat classloader (4.0.1), which never returns
when it
loads the class which has dependencies on missing/wrong version of classes.
The AltrmiServer starts a SocketServer, which accepts a connection, then
instanciate
a SocketStreamServerConnection. This is when the pb occurs and the server
hangs.
The client sends an OpenConnectionRequest and never gets a reply.

Vincent