List:       autoconf
Subject:    What is the right way to detect if my library is built as a shared library?
From:       Steven Stewart-Gallus <sstewartgallus00 () mylangara ! bc ! ca>
Date:       2014-03-13 20:28:51

Hello,

To determine whether to put ` __declspec(dllimport)` on my exported functions I
need to detect if my library is being built as a shared library or as a static
library (and then preprocess my header file to have the appropriate attribute).
What is the right way to detect if my library is built as a shared library?