List:       aumix
Subject:    [aumix] aumix 2.3
From:       Trevor Johnson <trevor () jpj ! net>
Date:       2000-03-16 13:55:32

I've released aumix 2.3.  It's basically what you saw in my "updated
patch" of two days ago, except with LOCAL_TEXT_NOOP in the GTK+ menus
(egcs 2.91.66 was complaining of "braced-group within expression allowed
only inside a function"), with toggle buttons for record/play, so they'll
look pushed-in when in record mode, and with just a black and red square
to represent record mode, instead of an icon that means "pause".

Thanks to Greg Louis and Christian Weisgerber for their bug reports.
Neither bug is fixed yet.
__
Trevor Johnson