List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Monopigator down - the solution?
From:       Jens Weibler <jweibler () jensthebrain ! de>
Date:       2005-01-19 16:08:13

Hi,

since Nov 2004 is the Monopigator down - and now I want to play Atlantik
again.. :)

I've coded two php-Scripts to make my own Monopigator - but the
server-adress is hardcoded in selectserver_widget.cpp
I could host a new monopigator (or maybe better hosted at kde? Or at
least use a dns-record like monopd-gator.kde.org which points to the
official monopigator) - my monopigator is currently reachable with
http://monopd-gator.not-another-server.net

Please tell me where I can put the two php-Scripts - the old ones
weren't in cvs :(

--
Jens Weibler <jweibler@jensthebrain.de>