List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] KIMProxy support
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2004-10-08 15:09:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Those who have followed the latest commits to the arch archive will have seen
some KIMProxy support. Technically it should be possible to invite a contacts
now. Unfortunately Kopete and KIMProxy don't work together too well..
messageContact doesn't actually send a message and chatWithContact opens a
chat, but doesn't allow for an optional (initial) message, so I can't test it
all the way.

Once I've verified that this will be working, I can backport the respective
patches (patch-38 and patch-43) to KDE CVS HEAD.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap@capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun