I was just thinking about how you want to generalize monopd so that other board games could be served. It seems to me that board games can be represented perfectly as finite state machines. Maybe all you need is a server that has a FSM at it's core running a model for whatever game. This would allow for games to be designed in something like Umbrello and the resulting UML code (which happens to be XML) could be used by the server. I'm a bit sleep dep'ed right now so if this makes no sence I appologize. --adam -- "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserved neither and will lose both." --Benjamin Franklin "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt -- NEU FÜR ALLE - GMX MediaCenter - für Fotos, Musik, Dateien... Fotoalbum, File Sharing, MMS, Multimedia-Gruß, GMX FotoService Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter http://www.gmx.net +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More! +++ _______________________________________________ atlantik-devel mailing list atlantik-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/atlantik-devel