List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    Re: [atlantik-devel]  [cap@capsi.com: [monopd-devel] auctions, debts,
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-07-09 5:39:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 07:06:29AM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:
> That does not sound like a bug at all. But there are certainly many things
> that need to be addressed before a 1.0 release.

Care to sort out the priorities with me?

I want to stay away from the new object XML and reworking the board
rendering for monopd 1.1, but I'm not sure on the other issues.

As far as gameplay goes, the single feature missing to have a 100% complete
implementation of Monopoly would be the possibility to trade cards and to
allow debt consilidation as part of trades.

There's one outstanding Atlantik crash in the trade dialog, but that is very
likely to be fixed in 0.5.3, but I'm reluctant to close it. The only other
serious problem are the misplaced game buttons, but I haven't been able to
reproduce that anymore either. Other than that, Atlantik is nearing 1.0
though.. translating monopd messages (or rather, trying to remove them where
possible) could be a priority from KDE's perspective, though.

I'm hoping to get some useful feedback when KDE 3.1.3 and Atlantik 0.5.3 are
out.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."