List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Re: atlantik 0..5.3 feature request
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-07-07 0:10:51

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 04:52:41PM -0700, dfox wrote:
> i often get sidetracked reading mail and other things, and miss out on
> games. could you add some sort of noise (configurable of course) when
> players 'enter the room'?

This notification exists in the CVS version, which will be Atlantik 0.6.0
for KDE 3.2. Unfortunately string freezes (to accomodate the translation
teams) and code freezes (for stability) forbid new features in the stable
release tree, so I can't add this to 0.5.x / KDE 3.1 anymore.

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."