List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Re: altlanik
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-06-24 9:01:29

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:06:44PM -0500, Stephanie Farley wrote:
> Hi, my name is Stevie, I'm from Friendswood,TX. I would like to see little peices like a dog, a
> hat, a thimble, like monpoly peices. I think that would be really cool.

I would like to, but those pieces of are copyrighted by Parker Brothers and
I cannot use them. But I will try to add similar looking items!

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."